Friday 10 April 2009

Its penut butter and jelly time!

I love days off, long breakfasts, filling myself up on strong coffee and making my merry way to the studio.
Right now i also love streatham(trust me its taken a bit of time) 


      and so does she!


I have just been given a HUGE bag of leather its full of lovely goodies looks like its handbag time! I bought some lovely handles from a weird little shop near london fields ages ago. Full of good intentions they have sat in my studio unloved so with my new gift its time to set this show on the road! cant wait to show you the results hoping they look SICK! 

Candy showed you hers so i thought i would show you mine......well now i have sorted it out a bit. Showing your studio to anyone is like showing them your
 room, you only want to do it when its good and ready! well i am halfway there bought some more bits over the weekend i will show when its all done!

 

And last but not least, introducing, the peanut butter jelly dress 





hope you like it!

Have a sweet easter

love ya 

Anna x


No comments:

Post a Comment