Monday 16 March 2009

sewing, Q-TIP and long long days

well i have been working my socks off, and not in my studio, in fact i haven't been there all week!!!! 12 hour shifts have sucked up all my energy.

Finally got to pop my head in on Saturday and after searching brixton high and low managed to get myself an allen key to fix my overlocker. did a bunch of boring jobs like fixing my friends top and getting some curtain fabric for my mates camper van. I am always happy to help out a friend but its making things from scratch that gets me exited!

I can get back to working on some things now, i will show you some pics soon..........

went to see Q-TIP at the weekend. Not only was he amazing but the roundhouse is a wicked venue had the best time dancing until 4 in the morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDD0Esh1aJI

Laters Anna x

off to the studio tonight sooooooooo exited

No comments:

Post a Comment