Thursday 14 May 2009

Butterflies in an Iron Fist

I have got my third customer!! Jacyln from Minnesota. She wants my open back butterfly dress which is cool. I have found the same butterfly fabric in a black colourway so I have offered her the choice am awaiting her response so that I can buy the fabrics and get cracking with the dress this weekend.
Joy of Joys, I have been accepted as a “Street Team” member for Iron Fist. I first found the Fist whilst searching for shoes on Ebay... (as I am known to do every now and then). I went straight to their website at www.IronFist.tv and discovered that not only do they do great heels but that they are are a wicked-cool men and womens clothing brand. If you have not seen their designs then hot foot it over to their website to check out their stuff which is ‘Made with love for a heartless world’! I'm mad for their crazy prints, especially love their spring summer 2009 genocide heels.....

......and their heels with robots destroying the city on them (also available as a polka dotty t-shirt). Acccording to Jen from Iron Fist my "street team" start-up kit will be sent this week. I look forward to promoting such a cool company, I hope to mingle some of their garments and shoes in with my everythingforever photoshoots and I look forward to seeing what treasures I shall receive.

A lot of my listings on Etsy expired this week so I am having a cabinet reshuffle and am going to update the shop, I’m not going to relist a lot of the stuff that hasn’t had much interest and I am going to add some fresh new items on there so ch-ch-ch-check it out. www.everythingforever.etsy.com

Peace Out
xxCandy

No comments:

Post a Comment