Thursday 9 April 2009

Hopes and Plans


Woop Woop, My first Etsy order for the dress is finished and looks good. I mailed it last Saturday in time for my customer to wear for her wedding dinner rehearsal at the end of April. I’m more nervous now than when I was actually making it, she should receive it tomorrow or early next week and I really hope it fits her well and that she loves it. If she sends any pictures of her wearing it I will be sure to post them here.


I made a mustard yellow corduroy bean bag cover last weekend (mmmmm!) I'm planning a Bank Holiday weekend of working with my African print fabrics that I bought last summer (and shockingly have done nothing with yet). Shirts, Skirts, Dresses and Necklaces are all gonna get the funky African print treatment...

I was given a DVD with a few episodes of Project Runway on last week and I immediatley became hooked. I thought I’d just watch one episode at a time but ended up watching all 4 that were on the disc and immediatley made B dowload the last two episodes so that I could watch them too. Heidi Klum cracks me up…

XxCandy

No comments:

Post a Comment